Find the Foundation and Higher content you need to teach Edexcel GCSE Statistics in one place. Use with Collins GCSE Statistics Teacher's Pack, Practice Book and ICT to provide full coverage for the Edexcel course. Students will discover how creating, analysing and representing data is vital to understanding the world around us.
• Endorsed by Edexcel.
Cover both Foundation and Higher levels in one book. Higher level questions are clearly indicated.
• Match to the Edexcel Specification with ease with detailed coverage of the main areas of study listed in the specification: Planning an investigation, Data collection, Tabulation, Diagrammatic representation, Data analysis and Probability.
• Explain why each chapter matters and give students clear learning objectives.
• Aid understanding by providing in-depth explanations and worked examples.
• Monitor progress with colour-coded grades on the page and Grade Boosters at the end of chapters.
• Provide excellent test preparation with practice questions and exam-style questions.
• Help students' planning, analysing and data collecting skills by covering questions that address the GCSE Statistics Assessment Objectives (AO1, AO2, AO3 and AO4).
No current reviews
No free resources available.