Marking the 40th anniversary of the best-selling Collins Spanish Dictionary, this ninth edition remains the market-leading resource for all advanced learners of the Spanish language.
An ideal resource for higher education and professional use, offering wide-ranging coverage of contemporary Spanish and English language. With a wealth of examples and idioms and a clear layout, this edition is the ultimate companion for Spanish language learners.
- With over 315,000 references, this is the largest, most advanced Spanish dictionary on the market
- The perfect tool for academic use; an essential support for University and A-Level students
- Coverage of European and Latin American Spanish
- Extensive notes on language, grammar and culture, to help the user with typical translation issues
- Thumb tabs on each page with a clear and user-friendly layout designed so that users find the correct translation quickly
- Includes the acclaimed Language in Use’ supplement to help you communicate in natural, idiomatic Spanish
- Thousands of examples and idioms, all based on evidence from a multimillion-word corpus of real Spanish and English
the best and most widely used Spanish-English/English-Spanish dictionary The Independent
Produced by language experts and scholars, this dictionary is internationally recognised as the number one resource for Spanish language learners.
“A formidable achievement that provided a blueprint for any future bilingual dictionary” - The Independent
No free resources available.