BTEC First Business is a brand new textbook for the revised 2010 specification. Packed with learning and teaching features including: Case Studies, Real Life business stories, Key Terms, Discussion and Investigation activities as well as useful summaries and revision tests. Lively, clear and colourful design and layout.
This book focuses on and provides the knowledge and understanding needed to gain a BTEC qualification, but it never loses sight of the real world of business. By rooting the text in the real world the subject becomes more engaging and fun to study.
This book follows the BTEC First specification closely, this means that all the topics and issues referred to are fully covered. The features, Chapter introduction, Key terms, Over to you!, Activities, Case studies, Topic check and Chapter checklist regularly appear throughout the book, making each topic covered more accessible. Realistic case studies, topic-focused spreads and interactive activities, encompass all the knowledge and understanding needed for the achievement of a BTEC First award.
- Understanding the purpose and ownership of business
- Business organisations
- Financial forecasting for business
- People in organisations
- Using office equipment
- Providing business support
- Verbal and non-verbal communications in business contexts
- Business communication through documentation
- Training and employment in business
- Personal selling in business
- Customer relations in business
- Business online
- Business enterprise
- Managing personal finance
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: