ERA awards finalist 2011. Bring Yr 10 Foundation GCSE Maths to life with engaging and easy-to-use whiteboard resources. This interactive maths resource is packed full of extra practice, real-life examples, functional skills, exciting whiteboard lessons and an interactive Scheme of Work fully integrated into the Collins New GCSE Maths scheme.
New GCSE Maths Interactive Book Foundation 1 will:
• Inspire your students with interactive animations, video clips of students teaching a problem, relevant news clips, real-life maths, informative worked examples, PowerPoint presentations, practice exam questions and more
• Adapt to different styles of learning with lots of audio and visual interactive book resources and study aids that launch directly from the Student Book pages onscreen
• Personalise your maths ICT teaching by uploading your own resources and web-links directly into the Collins scheme
• Integrate ICT into your lessons like a pro (without needing to be one!) with classroom-friendly software and resources which have been developed, written and tested by teachers for teachers
• Get everything you need in one box: perfect for individual computers, networks and all VLEs (please note: the VLE version is not interactive, the VLE provides PDFs of the book along with the resources by lesson)
• Plan your whole year with a fully flexible Interactive Scheme of Work linked to whiteboard lessons, web-links, external resources and the whole Collins scheme - or simply adapt Collins' suggested Scheme of Work to your teaching.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: