Put the fun into Functional Skills with these exciting and engaging real-life scenarios involving mathematics. Watch your students become confident and independent in applying the maths they already know to a range of familiar and unfamiliar problems that prepare them for work and life.
• Develop your pupil's problem-solving skills with engaging activities
• Encourage discussion and collaboration between your students using mathematical language
• Engage students with open questions that can be approached in different ways and can challenge all students at any level
• Make mathematics relevant and useful with real-life scenarios students will relate to
• Cover the Functional and Process Skills that are integral to the KS3 Framework and the new GCSE with rich tasks that give an opportunity to focus on these
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: