When Cat and Dog play in the park, Dog gets into a mess. Cat tries to tidy him up, but ends up getting even messier! This funny story features the lively characters Cat and Dog.
• Red / Band 2A - A simple story with a familiar setting
• Text type - Fiction
• The focus phonemes in this book are e, s and c (ck). Other phonemes practised are a, t, i, n ,c, o, r, m, d, g, u, l, h ,f and b.
• The character profiles on the final spread help children compare and contrast Cat and Dog.
• Shoo Rayner also wrote Red 2B Bot on the Moon.
• This story is paired with the simple non-fiction recount about cats: Red 2A Pet Cat, Big Cat.
• More stories about Cat and Dog can be found in Collins Big Cat guided reading series.
No current reviews
No free resources available.