Fred was bored. He didn't like going to the shopping centre with his mum and his little sister. But then by mistake he took the lift to the 99th floor and found an alien who needed his help.
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type: A fantasy story.
• A poster for the computer game on pages 30-31 provides an opportunity to discuss the story and think about how it could be promoted to appeal to children.
• Curriculum links: Art and Design: Viewpoints; Citizenship: Choices.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
No current reviews
No free resources available.