Do you know what it takes to be a top footballer? Can you pick out the best moves? Find out in this guide to football skills. It will help children to understand how to study a football game and how to look for the skills of different types of players: goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers.
• Topaz/ Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
• Text type - An information book.
• A reader response page provides lots of opportunities for speaking, listening, and writing.
• Curriculum links - PE: Invasion games.
• This title is paired with a story at the same level: Spider’s Big Match by Alan Durant.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
No current reviews
No free resources available.