In this information book, detailed photographs, illustrations and vivid descriptions are used to introduce readers to some of the tiniest and weirdest monsters in the natural world. Information is organised into short chapters to help with information retrieval and the contents list can be used to select material for reading.
• Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
• Text type - An information book.
• Pages 30 and 31 feature a table of weird little monsters that supports readers as they recount information.
• Curriculum links - Art and design: Mother Nature, designer; Science: Habitats; Music: Animal magic - Exploring descriptive sounds.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
No current reviews
No free resources available.