Here is everything you need to know about being a knight, from from being a young page to being knighted. This humorous non-fiction book explains all the tasks, training, outfits and privileges that came with the job.
• Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
• Text type - An information book.
• There is a contents page (on page 1), listing the 10 easy stages, plus an illustrated glossary and index on pages 22 and 23.
• Curriculum links - History: Knowledge and understanding of events, people and changes in the past.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.