Find out lots of fascinating, mouth-watering facts about ice cream, including what it is made from, how it is made, and when people first ate it.
• Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
• Text type - An information book.
• A contents page can be found at the front of the book and a glossary and index on pages 22 and 23.
• Curriculum links - Citizenship: Living in a diverse world; Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?; History: Why do we remember people?
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
No current reviews
No free resources available.