Open the door and see who is there: a cat in a hat, a fox in socks, a dog and a frog; and they all want to play! But the final visitor is not so welcome – a dinosaur – ROAR!
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type - A rhyming story with a predictable and repetitive pattern.
• A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 gives children the opportunity to recap and discuss the story.
• Curriculum links - Music: exploring sounds, including chants.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
No current reviews
No free resources available.