Tec the detective has found a hole in the ground – but who dug it? Children follow Tec as he trails his suspects, until he finds the vital clue that leads him to the guilty party!
• Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development.
• Text type - A story with predictable structure and patterned language.
• Tec’s investigation involves many suspects, all of whom can be seen and discussed in a character line-up on pages 14 and 15.
• Tec and the Hole is one of three stories by Tony Mitton about Tec the detective.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
No current reviews
No free resources available.