The first pupil book in a groundbreaking Key Stage 3 series designed to grab pupils’ attention with its fresh approach to traditional content.
Presenting the Past 1 includes
• Interpreting the Battle of Hastings
• Matilda’s bid for power
• Royal murder mysteries: the death of William Wallace
The power of religion, includes
• The heretic test: will you be burnt alive?
• Holy journey or holiday: were all pilgrims religious?
• Why were the Jews mistreated?
Medieval people: did they have a hard life?, includes
• Finding out more about medieval people
• How smelly were medieval towns?
• Death at the Tower of London
“A blast of fresh air amongst the musty halls of ‘Medieval Realms’…accessible to lower attaining pupils as well as promoting thinking skills across the entire ability range”
A.Y. Jacques, Head of History, Henry Mellish School, Nottingham
“The attractive layout and accessible text stimulates and interests all my pupils. I love the varied approaches!”
Mrs. Jerome, Head of History, Bishop Challoner School
No free resources available.