- English Language Teaching
- Language Learning
Payment processing is in progress.
A major challenge in the current National Curriculum is how to apply vocabulary, grammar and punctuation purposefully in children’s writing. During this session, you will explore how to teach the required grammar for effect and to ensure your pupils understand and can use grammar in their writing.
To book your place at this event, please complete the online form below.
Who should attend?
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers and/or Literacy coordinators/ Primary English Leads
What will the session cover?
- The Treasure House planning model
- Understanding grammar
- Teaching grammar for meaning and effect: key areas
- Applying grammar in shared writing
- Children’s independent writing
When is the session?
Thursday 29th September 2016, 1pm - 4pm
Where will session be held?